Instead of describing how to make this deliciousness, how about a video?
If you can’t see the video above, try this link.
Ingredients were inspired by earthenergyyoga.com, what a delicious recipe!
- 2 bags of frozen spinach or 27 oz of canned spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic (or 6 tsp minced garlic)
- 4 chicken breast cutlets/tenderloins
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 can whole beets (optional)
- coconut oil
1. Cook chicken separately on a medium skillet with coconut oil, until golden
2. In a large skillet, cook diced onion on coconut oil until it’s golden.
3. Add tomatoes and all spices, stir thoroughly
4. Stir in the spinach
5. Stir in the coconut milk
6. Stir in the chicken.